The customer warrants that:
- The goods are the customer’s sole and exclusive property and/or that the customer has the full and absolute authority of the persons owning or interested in the goods to enter into a contract (but nothing contained herein shall derogate from the customer’s obligation to effect payment of Whelson’s charges on due date thereof): and
- The carriage of the goods, as contracted for with Whelson, does not contravene any law; and
- All information and specifications, without exception, given by or on its behalf to Whelson are accurate; and
- No dangerous goods are tendered for transportation without Whelson’s express consent in writing; and
- It has disclosed to Whelson all material information pertaining to the goods which may effect Whelson’s decision in agreeing to transport the goods for and on its behalf; and
- The goods have been properly and sufficiently packed and/or prepared.
- Whelson does not warrant that the classes of goods to be transported or the routes to be followed are adequately covered by the motor carrier certificate held by Whelson and the customer undertakes to provide every assistance needed should Whelson be obliged to take out or obtain any additional licence or permit