After completion of off-loading, the customer shall verify the correctness of all the details contained in the customer’s delivery document.
The customer shall ensure that:
- The goods to be off-loaded are the precise goods which are contracted to be off-loaded;
- During off-loading clear and precise off-loading and delivery instructions are given;
- The goods are off-loaded at the correct place and/or off-loading point; and
- Immediately after off-loading, the off-loaded goods comprise the correct quantity and are in good order and condition.
- Once off-loading has been completed, the customer shall inspect the vehicle/s as the case may be to verify that the complete consignment has been off-loaded.